Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Setting Up

If you are lucky enough to find this blog, then please bear with me. I am not vey technically minded and am busy finding out what the power of blogging can do. At present I am loading various links and other things to make the site attractive and user friendly. Any tips will be welcomed.
In the mean time, please bookmark these pages for some exciting things to come.

Travel never ceases to amaze me, and I normally arrive into the office at around 08.00 in the morning to open the post. My attention was immediatly drawn to a letter stamped on the front "if undelivered please return to Worcester County Court". My imagination started to do overtime, trying to think what the hell I could of done, Could it be a Summons, Parking fine or possibly a call up for Jury service.

On opening the letter from her Majesty's Courts service, I find it's written on behalf of the resident judge, His Honour Judge Michael Mott and the staff of the County Court who are holding a charity auction in aid of victim support and are asking Select World Travel to donate two flight tickets, a weekend break or perhaps a holiday. Do they think these things grow on Trees? If I had a Pound for every request like this, I would be a Millionnaire by now.

At least it wasn't the expected fine for doing 95 down the M4 the other day, and Judge Michael Mott if you are reading this, Please disregard this last sentence.

The Blog starts soon, enjoy

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 1:58 PM, Blogger The Exile said...

Thought I would be the first to leave you a comment. I work in the Parking Industry so be careful what you say...

Seems like you are off and running already and all looking good so far. If you need anything just shout!

 
At October 20, 2005 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give em some tickets or sumin ya tight arse,it's for a charity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home